Sunday, June 17, 2012

Saturday,June 30th @ 9am ,We will be walking for Colon Cancer Awareness! If you live in the area,I'd LOVE for you to join my team (B-TOWN BABES) ,if not,donations or just well wishes are greatly appreciated!! ;) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'll be Walking for my Granddad Miller,who lost his battle with Colon Cancer a few years back. LOVE YOU GRANDDAD!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Sorry you had to see this Granddad but...) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In closing,I'd like to just say "Fuck You Cancer" ... Thanks! Kathi http://support.ccalliance.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1630&team_id=19660

1 comment: